Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where Is Your Bible On Monday?

Where is your bible on Monday? Is it on the night stand collecting dust? Is it in the closet sitting in the dark? Is it on the coffee table so that everyone can see and think that you read it all the time? Or is it where it belongs? Right by your side at all times. I bet you if you where to leave your house you would make sure you had everything you needed. Ok, I have my keys, my wallet or purse, my cell phone, and my money. I’m set for the day. Are you really? God uses the living bible to speak to us. There isn’t an instant or event that happens to you that isn’t covered in the bible. If you had a manual to tell you how to raise your kids, wouldn’t you keep that with you? If you buy a new car, don’t you read your manual and keep it in the glove box for reference? If you buy a computer and have questions don’t you call customer service or technical support? So why take this life that was given to you and not read the manual? Remember that on the day of your judgment you stand alone. Your eternity has been decided by you. If you ask me, I want to know as much as I can about the God who created me. My bible is with me always! It is my manual, my instructions, my customer service, my technical support. I am not ashamed for this world is not permanent. Where is your bible on Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment